We have customized our Bus Reservation System to meet the specific requirements of the shuttle service our client is offering.
We delivered numerous modifications and add-ons:
1. Reservation process
- Customers can only choose start point of their trip. The end point is always the end-stop of the route created.
- When customers open the reservation system, it always suggests as a journey date the first date when there is a bus schedule.
- Round trip option is added, customers can choose the returning point and it can be different than the trip starting location.
- Customers can book multiple trips at once, with a single checkout.
- Seat map is removed, but the admins still manage the available number of tickets for each trip.
- Wheelchair seats / ticket types are added
2. Bookings & service management
- Enabled “out of service” period setting, since the service is seasonal.
- Managing 2 types of routes - departing and returning.
- “Driver” users are added. They can review and print their seat lists.
3. Enhanced sales reports added
4. Advanced discounts module added
- Coupon codes
- Automated discounts for tickets quantity
5. Gift certificates - customers can purchase gift certificates and then use the codes to buy tickets online.