The Sequoia Shuttle is the perfect way to get to the Sequoia National Park (California, USA). The shuttle departs from various convenient locations throughout Visalia, Exeter, and Three Rivers, Ca. several times a day, seven days a week.
The Sequoia Shuttle is a partnership between the City of Visalia and the National Parks Service.
We have customized our Bus Reservation System to meet the specific requirements of the shuttle service our client is offering.
We delivered numerous modifications and add-ons:
1. Reservation process
- Customers can only choose start point of their trip. The end point is always the end-stop of the route created.
- When customers open the reservation system, it always suggests as a journey date the first date when there is a bus schedule.
- Round trip option is added, customers can choose the returning point and it can be different than the trip starting location.
- Customers can book multiple trips at once, with a single checkout.
- Seat map is removed, but the admins still manage the available number of tickets for each trip.
- Wheelchair seats / ticket types are added
2. Bookings & service management
- Enabled “out of service” period setting, since the service is seasonal.
- Managing 2 types of routes - departing and returning.
- “Driver” users are added. They can review and print their seat lists.
3. Enhanced sales reports added
4. Advanced discounts module added
- Coupon codes
- Automated discounts for tickets quantity
5. Gift certificates - customers can purchase gift certificates and then use the codes to buy tickets online.