1) Wheelchair seats - Admins can set on the seat map special places reserved for disabled passengers. These seats are colored differently and cannot be booked by other clients.
2) Freight booking functionality added - Clients can book a freight service that the company offers along with the route trips.
- Price is based on parcel weight and admins can manage pricing lists dynamically.
- Customers can book multiple parcels at one time.
3) Booking process modifications
- Return trip added - origin and destination locations of the return trip are defined as the reverse of the one-way trip.
- Clients have to register names for each passenger when they buy multiple tickets.
- Tooltips on the seat map - Admins can add and manage the information for selected seats on the map.
- Tickets in PDF format are attached in the booking confirmation email.
4) Two additional system user roles are added:
- Agents can create bookings and manage (edit, delete) the bookings they have created.
- Drivers can only access schedules and bookings information (no modification rights).
5) Additional monthly report with CSV export feature added.