- Colection of 65 PHP scripts for $4.29 each
MySQL Table Search
MySQL Table Search is a free PHP MySQL search script which will let you print the content of a MySQL database table on a web page. Then users will be able to filter the results using different criteria.
MySQL Table Search
Get 65 PHP scripts in a bundle for $4.29 each!
*For a limited time only get the best deal ever on the market!View Offer
MySQL table structure that we use in this script is useful to store details of a booking. You can add/edit/remove any of the fields and modify the search script to print and search your own custom made MySQL table.
The following fields are used in our MySQL table:
from_date - start date for the reservation - MySQL date field
to_date - end date for the reservation - MySQL date field
full_name - name of the person who made the reservation - MySQL varchar field
email - email address of the person who made the reservation - MySQL varchar field
city - city where reservation was made - MySQL varchar field
There are 3 ways to filter the data:
1) sing jQuery date picker you can filter the results by date range
2) a text box lets you search for name or email
3) using a drop down with all the available cities you can filter the results by city only
Please check the Demo page of our PHP MySQL search script to see it in action and also check installation instructions. If you have problems, need help or customization or have a suggestion for improvement please use the comments box below.
To download MySQL Table Search for FREE you need to login your account.
How to Install
Follow these steps to run this free script
1) open database.sql and import all the MYSQL queries in your database.
2) edit config.php file and set MySQL login details to connect to your database
3) using your web browser open search.php page which will show the results from the database and will let you filter them
Commercial PHP Scripts
Buy all 65 scripts in a bundle for $4.29 each. Learn more