- Colection of 65 PHP scripts for $4.29 each
Get 65 PHP scripts in a bundle for $4.29 each!
*For a limited time only get the best deal ever on the market!View Offer
Adding a dialog box or a popup form on your website pages can help you interact with your visitors and improve communication. Our FREE script will enable you to show a dialog box with a simple form a few seconds after the web page is loaded.
The popup form consists of a title and 2 fields - for name and email. Both fields are mandatory, and there is an email validation.
What else you can do?
- Edit the popup dialog box CSS styles.
- Change text content.
- Manage the time interval between loading the page and showing up the dialog box.
- Change the data.txt filename.
How to Install
1) Log in to your PHPJabbers account and download PopUpDialog.zip file from our website.
2) Unzip the file and upload /dialog/ folder on your website.
3) Edit the web page where you want the popup dialog box to appear and put this line of code:
at the very bottom of your web page just before the closing </body> tag.
4) Now open your web page and the popup form will appear within 2 seconds. You can configure this interval by editing load.js file line 35
To make it 5 seconds, for example, you need to change this line to
To customize the appearance of the dialog box, you can edit the load.js file and change all CSS styles found between lines 150 and 190. The content of the popup form is generated between lines 209 and 242.
5) Email and Name submitted via the form are saved in a data.txt file located in /dialog/ folder. To change the name of this data text file to something more secure and unique, edit data.php and change line 4
$file = 'data.txt';
Need advanced web form script?
Our PHP scripts will help you to manageing your website forms and functionality:
Commercial PHP Scripts
Buy all 65 scripts in a bundle for $4.29 each. Learn more