We are looking for a very special species - people who are keen web geeks and gifted spellbinders at the same time. Don’t worry, guys, no need to be Shakespeare’s relatives - all you need is to explain coding niceties simply to your peers. PHPJabbers is the best tribune to reveal your true talents and show your face to the web community!
- High traffic: 100,000+ webmasters are visiting PHPJabbers.com each month.
- Script rebates: Contributing developers will get special discounts for our products.
- Exposure: Your posts will be featured in PHPJabbers Newsletter (50,000+ subscribers).
- Social media reach: Your posts will be shared in our growing social network.
- Boost SEO: Your posts will contain backlinks to your blog, site and social profiles.
- Special bonuses: We will pay you extra for particularly exceptional content.
Each article or tutorial you write for us will be featured with a byline, a short bio (3-4 sentences) and a picture of yourself. We can add your contacts and other relevant information upon request. All articles will be marked with a “Guest Post” label.
All publications we receive from Guest Writers are closely reviewed by our tech-savvy content-editing team. We inform the authors whose articles have been approved by sending them an email with a link to the respective posting on our website.
By submitting their work to PHPJabbers.com, contributors acknowledge that they accept our terms and guidelines, as well as any form of editing that might occur on behalf of our designated editorial team. This includes title modifications (for SEO purposes), slight stylistic and - if necessary, technical corrections, and other fine-tunings.
- Minimum length:
- 800 words
- Zip up all article files (Word, HTML, images, any additional materials)
- Original content:
- All posts submitted to PHPJabbers should be unique and still unpublished (not even on your personal blog).
- If you are doing this for the money and not SEO, wow us with what you can and we will be happy to pay for your input.
- As soon as a post goes live, contributors are free to share it via email, their websites, social media etc. It’s a win-win!