- Colection of 65 PHP scripts for $4.29 each
With the help of our Customer Support team, we have selected the most common questions and queries about our PHP tools. Please, note that they may also refer to previous versions of our products. If you have any other concerns, don’t hold back to contact us for further assistance!
on Option -> Notification Tab had editor form which i can include all the tokens available
these notification directly only alert for client email personally when helpdesk reply the ticket to client... is there any way i can do the same thing when client sent or reply the ticket and helpdesk also can get the notification on personal email?
You have to create a new notification using Add notification button in Admin Panel - Options menu - Notifications tab and set its type to New Client Reply.
For backup option in the system It have menu to click backup.
If I want the system to backup by schedule to database file by cron job. what is the file to be run?
A new file has to be added for the purpose and the functionality has to be included in it, or at least this file should call method from one of the existing controllers and the functionality to be added to the controller.
The backup functionality is done by a special plugin - folder app/plugins/pjBackup.
Hi php jabber team,
Thank you for your information.
I download and setup this software successfully. I have some question to ask you more:
1. could you tell me what the Email Notifications work in Ticket Support Script?
2. If I setup it in local computer that connect with internet. Is it working?
3. i want to use cron job to schedule the back update data file. could you tell me which file I need to edit?
Any information, please let me know the result.
1. First you have to set up the text for the notifications and tell the script who exactly will get these notifications. You have to go under Options-->Notifications menu and add four types of messages:
- new client message - this is what the system will send when a new client registers - you have to set this message to be received by the clients and list in the body token for the password. When a new client registers then the system generates a password. With this email message the client gets the login details for their account at the system.
- new ticket - this is the message that the system will send when new ticket is posted. If the script is set so everyone can post tickets then when a client posts a ticket for the first time they get an account at the system. This means that you have to set this message to be received by the client and also include token for the password.
- new client reply - this email should be received by the support team - it is sent when a client replies to an existing ticket
- new support reply - this email should be received by the clients and it is sent when the support team replies to a ticket
2. Yes, it will work also on local computer with Internet connection but you need to have also an email server set up locally. Otherwise the script will not be able to send emails.
3. Would you please clarify what you need to set up a cron job for? I am not sure what you mean by "back update data file"?