- Colection of 65 PHP scripts for $6 each
With the help of our Customer Support team, we have selected the most common questions and queries about our PHP tools. Please, note that they may also refer to previous versions of our products. If you have any other concerns, don’t hold back to contact us for further assistance!
Thank you. looks great and works perfectly. just what I needed.
Just a couple of questions that maybe I can do myself here:
1. Want to edit pages colors and fonts. Where can I find the css file to do this?
2. How can I add a link to the front of the menu in order to "go back to main website"?
3. How can I get ride of the Euro sign (or $ sign in my case) I have no prices to display.
besides these 3 items, this is perfect. I have purchased from you before and will continue to do so. Great scripts.
1. The css files are in the app/web/css folder. You can find all the themes css files there. If you need assistance - just let us know which color has to be changed and which theme you use and we will point you to the exact file.
It will be easy if you provide an URL for your page or a screenshot, so we can be sure that we will understand you correct.
2. You need to edit some of the files in app/views/pjFront folder. However, we can provide you more details if you let us know where exactly you need this link to appear.
The other option is to add it on the page, where the script is integrated on. This page should be part of your website, not in the script package.
3. You mean that you do not need it on the front end part, right?
Have you installed the system already? Would you, please point us, where the currency sign has to be removed and we will let you know.