- Colection of 65 PHP scripts for $4.29 each
With the help of our Customer Support team, we have selected the most common questions and queries about our PHP tools. Please, note that they may also refer to previous versions of our products. If you have any other concerns, don’t hold back to contact us for further assistance!
We have a client who owns a small restaurants group (6 restaurants) and growing. He asked us for a qoutation about a private reservation system for his group. I have founded you´re vía google and greats comments about your company. I would like to make some previous questions in order to stimate the posibility of using your script and your developement and coding service. Sorry for my poor english.. :(
1.- It´s possible to manage more than one restaurant in the admin Panel?
2.- it´s possible to have custom email templates for each restaurant?
3.- It would be possible to insert the reservation snippet inside a worpress website?
4.- We dont need the deposit fee it´s possible to delete the option?
5.- It´s possible the admin translated into spanish?
6.- The system send email notifications as reservation confirmation?
7.- It´s possible to add new restaurants?
8.- We need the reservations system (Frontend) in two languages (Spanish & English) It´s this possible?
9.- I have seen in the admin an SMS module. Do you have any experience working with SMS in Spain? We´ll love to notify our clients vía SMS.
10.- I think that i have seen this feature in the admin demo but, It´s possible multilevel access to the admin sytem?
11.- The reservation process (Frontend) It´s 100% responsive?
12.- Could we make css changes for each reservation form depending on the restaurant we are making a reservation?
13.- All works must be developed in our server and need the code of the system inside. It´s possible?
14.- Restaurants are not opened all day. Could we make time intervals by day in our availability?
for example: opened from 13:30 to 16:30 and 20:30 to 12:30
Of course, i assume that all this things could be developed by your team but i would like to know how much of this list are free features or arew now working on the free script. If are not included i would like the quotation for develope it and time to complete the developement tasks by your team.
1.- No, by default the script can work with one restaurant only. We can add ability to manage more than one restaurant as a custom change.
2.- It is possible (if we customize the script to support multiple restaurants).
4.- There is a setting in the script administration panel to disable the payments and accept reservations only.
5.- Yes, there is an option to export the text in a file, make the translation and then import it back into the script.
6.- Yes, the system can send email confirmation after the reservation.
7.- If we customize the system to support multiple restaurants it will be possible to add new restaurants. By default multiple restaurants are not supported.
8.- Yes, you can add as many languages as you need but each new language is by default in English. You have to make the translation yourself (Options-->Languages menu in the script administration panel).
9.- The SMS service is paid additionally. The fee is monthly:
The script can send sms reminders to the customers XX hours before the reservation start time. For the purpose your hosting account needs to support cron jobs. The supported operators for Spain are:
France Telecom Espana S.a (Amena)
Telefonica Moviles (Movistar)
10.- In this script there are two built-in user roles - admins and editors. The editors are with limited access and can manage only the reservations - they see the list with all reservations and can add/edit/remove them. There is no option to define more user roles or to set permissions for the existing roles.
11.- Yes, the front-end layout is responsive.
12.- How exactly do you need to use the script in case of multiple restaurants? Do you want to have separate page for each restaurant?
13.- Yes, all files will be hosted on your own server. there will be no connection between the application and our servers. Such connection is established only during the installation process so that the licence key can be verified.
14.- No, there is no option to set breaks. Can you give some examples?
We make all kind of custom changes to our scripts. Please, describe in more details how you need to use the system and what features are required and we can discuss proper modifications.
We are having a problem with the available hours of our restaurant booking system. We have set the hours available to 11:00 am - 2:00 pm for weekdays, but users are only able to select the 11 o'clock hour. Any other time results in a "We are close" message. Do you know how we can get this fixed?
You can check the "Default reservation length, value is in minutes" setting under Options-->Reservation menu in the script administration panel - please see the screenshot attached. This determines the time the tables will be blocked i.e. not available on the front-end if a reservation is made. By default it is set to 180 minutes which is 3 hours. It means that only one reservation can be made for a table if the working time is between 11:00 am - 2:00 pm.
If you change this value to less minutes you will see more time options available on the front-end.
I find your booking solution quite nice.
But I have some questions:
- I'd like to have public holidays (e.g. easter, mother's day...) displayed in the reservation form, when staff take reservations.
Is there a way to manage this?
- Quite similar: MESSAGES FOR STAFF should be displayed on chosen days as we offer special public events (BBQs, music events
etc.). So staff can promote these events. (Could even be used to manually create holiday hints.)
- More than one day off should be possible as we close three weeks in summer.
- Do you offer BOOKING ON RESPONSIVE LAYOUT only for customers or also for the admin and staff?
- Speaking of floor-plans: do you offer multiple (alt.) plans for one room?
- Pricing: I don't quite get it, admittedly.
I buy the tool ONCE for 99$ (right now it says 79$) get one tool free (e.g. Menu Maker).
I book hosting service and pay 99$ per year. Is that really ALL?
Hoping to hear from you soon.
The above functionality is not supported by default, but we can add it. We make all kind of modifications, but to be able to provide you a quote - we will need some more information about the changes you want:
1. Do you want to be able to mark holidays (add label) for different dates of the year? Where exactly in the backend do you want this text to show? Do you want when you select date from the calendar (either arrival or departure) that the title for this date (if there is such) to show somewhere on the screen, so it is clear that this is a special date?
What if dates with label happen within selected period?
2. Do you want these labels to be visible on the front end somehow and where will staff see those notes?
3. Currently the administrator is able to set one day off. Do you mean that you need an option to set period as days off? If you need it just for 3 weeks during the year, I'm not sure if its worth having such change applied to the script. You can set each date as day off during this time.
4. Only the front end is responsive. Admin panel is not. It can be done, but will be a lot of work.
5. Multiple Seat Maps are not supported in the system. Do you mean that you need to add separate map for each restaurant floor? Will all the floors be opened each day or you should be able to close some of them for a certain day/period of time? Do they have the same working time?
6. For $99 you can order Developer licence. You can take Menu Maker as a free script, but please note that all our free scripts are User licence only. You can always upgrade your User licence paying the difference between the licence prices.
In order you need to use our Hosted service - you have to pay also $49 per year.
Using our Remotely Hosted Service - you will have access only the script Admin Panel, but you can not access the script files on our server.
You can read more about Remotely Hosted Service here:
For 5 hosted restaurant booking scripts. Do we have to pay the $49 one off fee for each hosted booking script? I know we'll need to pay the annual fee for each one.
Also does your One Admin work for multiple hosted scripts?
In order you need 5 hosted restaurant booking scripts - you have to order one script licence and to pay for 5 hosting services.
So you have to pay 1x $49 for the script licence and 5x $49 for hosting service. The total price will be $294
The One Admin option can be set for all your installations.
We are after the restaurant booking system. I would like to know is there an extra part you can add on for organising transport. We have our own bus which meets a ferry to bring people up to our restaurant and this is bookable up to a certain number per boat.
Is there also a loadable base for tours to book on that are seperate in numbers to the retaurant.
Yes, we can build a customized system for you.
Can you provide more details about the bus reservation and the tours? Do you want to accept reservations only or also online payments? Do you need customers to be able to book the bus and tables for the restaurant at once or this will be done independently? Is there a schedule for the bus?
Please, describe in more details the services that you offer along with some examples about the booking process?
where in the script for Restaurant Booking can Restaurant Booking in blue (top page) be translated?
this is logo image. You can check file /app/web/img/backend/logo.png and if you want you can replace it with yours (just have to keep the same name).