- Colection of 65 PHP scripts for $4.29 each
With the help of our Customer Support team, we have selected the most common questions and queries about our PHP tools. Please, note that they may also refer to previous versions of our products. If you have any other concerns, don’t hold back to contact us for further assistance!
I was searching online for a Home Rental Web Template that would allow any user to login and add their own home for rent and found your website.
I want the whole website to be custom to one city... The Villages, Florida. With dropdown location of 3 custom locations within the city.
My question is... on your Web Templates, can I enter in just those categories with results shown by List as well as Map? Or would I have to do code, etc?
I'm not a code guy lol... I design my websites on Wix.com
Thanks for any help you can give me.
This product is just a script and it requires an existing website on which the listing to be implemented. Unfortunately it cannot be used on a Wix website. It requires a hosting account that supports PHP and MySQL databases. the exact requirements are listed here:
We can offer also remotely hosted service but in this case the front-end listing can be implemented on your Wix website only with iframe code.
If you are interested in a complete website, please, take a look at the solutions we offer on this website:
We can make all kind of custom modifications to the products.
1. Is it possible to order the list of properties on the main listing by price (ascending order) ? The featured properties would still remain at the top.
2. This one may be harder. I have changed the text (via control panel) for the Sale and Rent variables to read as Fixed Price and Offers Over. This works well to highlight the two price types. However, I now wish to add an Offers Around type in addition. Is it possible to add this text in the control panel, and to indicate on property listing ?
1. It can be made but it will require some code changes. The file that you have to change is app/controllers/pjListings.controller.php
2. This will require both code and database changes. If you want we can provide quote for this.
Is it possible to change the text size of the SOLD and UNDER OFFER text on main property listing screen ? The text is too small at the moment and I would like to make this small change. Appreciate it if you could point me to the code to change. I only need to change the text size in the full property listings - not in detailed property listing or admin panel.
Currently the font-size is 75%. you can change it to 100% in the templates/layout1/css/bootstrap.min.css
Or you can add .label font-size in theme.css file , that you use in your system.
I have built a WIX website for property sales . Will your Property Listing Script work with WIX website.
I found you through the Brolmo site from which i use an availablity calendar.
This script requires that you have hosting account that supports PHP and MySQL in order to install it and use this script.
Once option to have this is to host the script on our server and use the front end with iframe on your Wix website.
Let us know if you are interested in such solution, otherwise unfortunately you won't be able to use the script.