With the help of our Customer Support team, we have selected the most common questions and queries about our PHP tools. Please, note that they may also refer to previous versions of our products. If you have any other concerns, don’t hold back to contact us for further assistance!
Hi, I'm just confused and don't know how the system works. I have Paypal business account. what do i have to do to integrate automatic credit card payments on my site?
I have one word 'Bus' that I am not able to change to 'Boat' shown on the attached image. Can you change this for me or tell how can I do this?
1.The supported payment methods in the script are:
Online payment processing:
- PayPal payments - you need to have a business account at PayPal; on the front-end users are redirected to PayPal website where they can pay with their PayPal account or by credit card
- Authorize.Net payments - you need to have an account at Authorize.Net; on the front-end users are redirected to Authorize.Net website where they can pay by credit card
Offline payment methods
- credit card payments - this option is not linked to a payment processing company; the script only collects the credit card details and stores them in the database
- cash payments - users will pay on arrival
- wire transfer - in this case the script can list bank details for the transfer
The credit card payment option can be linked to a payment provider of your choice with custom coding. We make this as a custom change for a fee. In order to provide an estimate we will need API integration documentation from the payment provider you want to use.
2. You can use the "Show IDs" option under the Settings-->Languages-->Translate menu. This will display an id next to each title. Then you can go to the translate page and search for the text (bus, for example). You can find the correct ID for the title. Please, see the screenshots attached.
How can I accept payments on my site ? I think I have to connect Paypal business account with my site but don't know how to do it? If customers are paying by credit card and the Paypal account is not connected, where does the money go?
Can you please help me asap?
You can set your Paypal account in script options. If you have merchant account you should be able to receive credit card payments from Paypal also.
Do you mean you have enabled Credit Card collection option in payments? If so credit card details are stored in this case and you have to process the payment manually.
Hi, I'm interest your bus reservation system.
Now I'm running daily speed boat service 2 times/day from mainland to island and 2 times/day back from island to mainland. I'm doing website for it and interest about reservation system.
Is your system can modify back office more simple? Because we have only 1 boat type, run only 4 times/day and no need to fix seat for customer. We like them to book online and pay the ticket real time and get online ticket.
**all reservation have to book at least 1 days in advance.
I like your front end, just remove seat page. But your back office look too complicate for us.
Please advise how we can modify to use your system :)
If you do not upload a map for the bus then there is no need to select specific seat on the front-end, the map will not be displayed. Users will just select number of tickets.
For the back-end - you will have to set up one boat type, two routes and then 4 "boats" for the everyday schedule. You will set up this just once but if you need it simpler - how do you think it will be easier for you? Do you want to have only one menu to fill in the 4 routes per day? It will be easier if we just add some pre-filled data into the script so you can just set the 4 routes per day then to remove functionality. If you have any specific idea about it, please, let us know.
You could take a look also at the Event Booking script.
You could set up the trips as recurring events. it can generate .pdf tickets and send them by email.