With the help of our Customer Support team, we have selected the most common questions and queries about our PHP tools. Please, note that they may also refer to previous versions of our products. If you have any other concerns, don’t hold back to contact us for further assistance!
In your Appointment Scheduler script I notice in the code, and also in the database, a set of themes, but there does not seem to be a place to change the theme used in the options. How might I change the theme?
All the supported themes in the system can be checked under the Preview menu in your Admin Panel. Please, check and let us know if you have any other questions.
I was searching online for a Home Rental Web Template that would allow any user to login and add their own home for rent and found your website.
I want the whole website to be custom to one city... The Villages, Florida. With dropdown location of 3 custom locations within the city.
My question is... on your Web Templates, can I enter in just those categories with results shown by List as well as Map? Or would I have to do code, etc?
I'm not a code guy lol... I design my websites on Wix.com
Thanks for any help you can give me.
This product is just a script and it requires an existing website on which the listing to be implemented. Unfortunately it cannot be used on a Wix website. It requires a hosting account that supports PHP and MySQL databases. the exact requirements are listed here:
We can offer also remotely hosted service but in this case the front-end listing can be implemented on your Wix website only with iframe code.
If you are interested in a complete website, please, take a look at the solutions we offer on this website:
We can make all kind of custom modifications to the products.
I have a few questions:
1) If [Service A] has 30-min duration and [Service B] has 45-min duration,
current availability of [Professional 1] is for example 12:00pm, 12:30pm, 1:00pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm, 2:30pm,
if a client books [Service B] for 12:30pm, then the new availability for that professional should be 12:00pm (only for a 30-min service), 1:15pm, 1:45pm, 2:15pm, 2:45pm, any new [Service A] booking would not affect these time slots
then if another client books [Service B] at 1:45pm, then the new availability for that professional should be 12:00pm (only for a 30-min service), 1:15pm (only for a 30-min service), 2:30pm, 3:00pm
is that how the system works?
2) Is it possible for the salon front desk to book some services that are not available to book online (but will go into professional’s schedule)
3) When booking, can the customer have the option to select any provider/professional (not force to select one as it is currently)
4) In your demo, I cannot see the list of customers?
5) If I want to have my own client UI or salon UI, can it easily use the back end PHP scripts?
6) Is there the ability to import/export the list of customers? I have a long list to import.
7) Is there a cript to make a copy of the full database (with the ability to use that copy for disaster recovery
1) The availability on the front-end is displayed in "steps". It is this setting under Options-->Bookings menu - please, see the screenshot attached. How many slots will be booked it depends on the service length. But the availability is always listed according to the "steps" setting and not according to the length of the services.
For example if the customer books a service with duration 45 minutes for 2:00pm two 30-minutes slots will be blocked on the front-end. If the customer books a service with duration 30 minutes (with no "before" or "after" time) then one 30-minutes slot will be booked. The availability will be always in 30-minutes slots on the front-end.
2) No, this is not possible by default. It will require some code changes to have services that are available in the back-end system only. We can make this as a custom change.
3) I am not quite sure what you mean. Customers can browse the services or they can browse the professionals for availability (two separate tabs on the front-end). Do you mean that you need the system to assign a professional to the appointment automatically (or this to be done by the administrator) and not users to select one themselves?
4) Yes, by default there are no customer accounts in the system. This can be added as a custom change too.
5) Do you mean that you need completely different front-end part? It depends how you need this to look like? Do you need only layout changes or you need completely different booking process flow? Please, provide more details and some examples (if possible).
6) No, such option is not available by default in the script. If we add user accounts we can make this too. What file format do you need to import. Do you keep the records in a .csv file?
7) There is a backup option in the script administration panel (Options--Backup menu) that makes a copy of the database and a copy of the uploaded images in the system. This will be enough to recover the system in case of any failure. This backup is not automatic i.e. the admin needs to go and click on a button to start the backup procedure.
I am looking for a parts and inventory management system for my shop - we do not need more than a few users, but my main concern is what the cost of exporting existing parts inventory is? Is it free or is there a one-time fee, or do you not offer that function?
The Auto Classified script is just a listing for new and used cars, it is not an inventory system for car parts. Can you describe in more details what kind of system you need and what functionality it needs to support? What do you need users to be able to do in the system?
We will let you know if we have a ready-made script that can be used for the purpose or if we can customize any of the existing scripts.
The price for the products is one-time fee. In order to use them you will need a hosting account that supports PHP and MySQL databases. If we need to customize the script i.e. to change/add more functionality to the default one we do this for additional payment. The price of the modification depends on the requirements.First we discuss the project in details. Once we clarify all the functionality and features we can provide quote for the changes.
I have purchased this script from you. How do I upgrade to a developers license and out will it effect installations I have already done
You can upgrade to Developer licence paying the difference between the licence prices.
The upgrade price for Member Login 3.1 Developer is $40
You can keep your existing installation and all the added data if you replace the script package WITHOUT:
app/web/upload folder and its sub-folder
If you need assistance - we can do that for you - just have to provide us FTP details, an URL for the Admin Panel and login details for access.
Hi! Equipment rental script is great! I would like insert this script into odoo ecommerce 8.0. It is possible to develop a bridge synchronization for accounts? A client login and subscribe automatically odoo & rental script...Thank you!
Тhe script is a standalone product usually it is not possible be integrated with systems like odoo ecommerce. The front-end part can be integrated on such website but the script has its own checkout process. The back-end of the script (its administration panel) cannot be part of the ecommerce CMS. Also there are no user accounts in the script by default.
Can you clarify how exactly you want this to work within this software and we will let you know if we can make it.
Have a non-profit client that runs a boat cruise in season. The boat cruises run one or two times per day on certain days of the week and each cruise allows a certain number of passengers (tickets sold).
When I look at the admin demo for this script, I see Movies and Cinemas in the menu. If we purchased your script would we be able to add different types of cruises (morning or afternoon) and instead of showtimes, can that be changed to "cruise times" .
Also, what would it cost to add the function to be able to add "cruises" on repeating days?
If you do not need a seat selection i.e. a seat map on the front-end, then the Event Booking Calendar script would be more suitable for the purpose:
You can define the "cruises" as events, there is an option for recurring events. The script also can generate tickets and send them to the customers by email.
We are having a problem with the available hours of our restaurant booking system. We have set the hours available to 11:00 am - 2:00 pm for weekdays, but users are only able to select the 11 o'clock hour. Any other time results in a "We are close" message. Do you know how we can get this fixed?
You can check the "Default reservation length, value is in minutes" setting under Options-->Reservation menu in the script administration panel - please see the screenshot attached. This determines the time the tables will be blocked i.e. not available on the front-end if a reservation is made. By default it is set to 180 minutes which is 3 hours. It means that only one reservation can be made for a table if the working time is between 11:00 am - 2:00 pm.
If you change this value to less minutes you will see more time options available on the front-end.
How to get Member ID after the user login? I am developing educational portal where. The users are allowed to purchase courses and play them later. beside of the subscription fees
The details are stored in the server session. At the moment you can protect a page per group of users. It means that all users from the group will be able to access the same page and the same content.
A way to restrict the content per user is to use the Files and the Notes options. Under Files menu you can upload files and for each one you can set which member/members will be able to download it. Under the Notes section you can set up text that will be visible again for selected user/users.
However, you will have to manually set which file/note for which user will be visible. The code for these sections has to be copy/pasted on a page that is also protected with the php protection code.
I am not sure if this will be enough or you need it to work in a different way.
What content do you want to display exactly on each user individually? Can you send us sample pages?
We need this information to better understand your idea. Then we can offer proper solution.