With the help of our Customer Support team, we have selected the most common questions and queries about our PHP tools. Please, note that they may also refer to previous versions of our products. If you have any other concerns, don’t hold back to contact us for further assistance!
Did I think to buy the script , but may be modified in the following areas ?
Have the possibility of adding another form of payment option ? As an example, Sodexo, Setcard , Multinet, etc ..
Do we have the possibility to add to the zone is confusingly in order? For example: the minimum order amount 10usd Zone1 , Zone2 minimum order amount , such as 20 USD
Additional payment offline or online options can be added as a custom change in the system. If you want online payment option - please provide its integration documentation. We will review all the information and will provide you a quote.
You are able to sen min and max order amount in the Admin Panel - Locations menu - Delivery fees tab
You can add not limited locations and not limited delivery fees for one location
Would you, please explain a bit more how exactly you need the system to work, so we can understand you better and provide you a proper solution.
What i expect the system can do is:
- A dropdown box like the current one is fine where fixed loction to fixed location, but i would like extra text field where customers can input their preferred locations because not always customers request for Airport pickup/dropoff services but it can be Hotel to Hotel, Location to Location exception to Airport to Airport. For example, Pickup from Hotel A, Ho Chi Minh city, District 1, Drop Off at 128A Rang Garden Resort in MuiNe, Binh Thuan. Another customer can make reservation to be picked up at Tan Son Nhat airport and drop off at Hotel B, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa.
- Also, it would be nice if the system can provides a form for pickup details, flight details, or Arrival detailsvas well.
- I like the current system calculating the rates based on location to location. However it would be very flexible if the system can provide text field or an option for any extra charge based on locations outside the city range which is predefined by Admin. For example, it costs $120 for airport pickup at Tan Son Nhat and drop off within 20km radius from Phan Thiet City, CBD. Any address for dropoff or pickup fallout this 20km radius will be 5$ OR 10$ surchagre predefined by Admin. For instance, drop off at 128a Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ham tien, Binh Thuan (27km from Phan Thiet) is a falling out the 20km radius of Phan Thiet City therefore surchage will be 10$.
Another element to determine the rate is based on the types of the car (7 seats, 16 seats or 30 seats) and the number of passengers will be joining the tour.
For example: Pickup at Tan Son Nhat Aiport, Dropoff at 128a Nguyen Dinh chieu, Muine, Mini Van 16 Seats is 135$usd, but with 7 Seats is 115$USD for 5 pax.
Above all, i think rest functions of the Shuttle service software is perfect.
1. Do you mean that on the initial search form customers will be able to select - either between the pre-defined fields or an option to enter their own destinations (pick-up and drop-off).
2. There are such fields by default - please, see the screenshot attached. If you need additional fields please clarify
3. We can make the script calculate the price based on the distance in the case when customers enter their own locations. Let us know if this will work for you.
1/ When the customer chooses a date for either delivery or pick up - I need the ability to offset this by a day ie. the item cannot be delivered or picked up the same day it is ordered.
2/ Recurring orders. I sell veg boxes and need to have the ability to let the customer buy and pay for them as a subscription. ie. place an order for 1 veg box every week.
By default the orders can be made for the same day. But we can modify the system as per your needs.
1. We can disable the current day on the front-end calendar as a custom change and the clients will not be able to select it. They will be able to select only from tomorrow ahead. Will this be fine?
2. Recurring orders are not supported. Do you want client to indicate somehow that he wants to receive the same order regularly? What recurring options do you want to be supported? How will payments be processed in this case? How can client stop the recurring order or do you want clients to enter end date for their recurring order?
Just a quick enquiry about your PHP Contact form generator.
I am building a website in dreamweaver CS6 with php. I will be creating a registration form for one of my pages where the data on the form will be sent to phpmyadmin on my localhost first before uploading the form to my remote server. This is after I have used the binding and server side panels to tweek the form.
My question is that will your PHP Contact form generator be suitable for this task as I want to make a purchase.
I will also want to use the PHP Contact form generator to create a login page to work with an admin backend.
After the script installation you will have an Admin Panel similar like on our demo.
All the contact form Submissions will be send to the administrator email added in the system and will be saved in the system /phpMyAdmin tables/
You can check the Admin Panel demo and to see if it will meet all your needs.
the new version 2.0 is installed, and it all seems to work well. Now I want to make some adjustment to the design. The most important is to recolor the buttons from green to a blue (# b5b7b9) . How can I do this most easily? Thanks for a tip.
By default the system uses gradient for the button color, but you can change in in one color only editing:
I have question about your Hotel Booking Scripts.
I need to create some page that need to check if that user logged it on your Hotel Booking Admin or not.
But I can not access to $_SESSION value from your script even I already add "session_start()" on my custom page.
Could you please advise how can I access to $_SESSION on your script?
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
This is because our session has a name. Start it like this and you will be able to access the $_SESSION
Just for absolute clarity:
client A has his own unique login details, and enters them into a common login form, and is redirected to page a.html
client B has his own unique login details, and enters them into the same common login form, and is redirected to page b.html
client C has his own unique login details, and enters them into the same common login form, and is redirected to page c.html
similarly for other clients etc etc
What kind of content do you want to show to display to each user?
One option is to create different group for each user. Then each user will be redirected to a different page.
Another option is to use one page but display different content on it depending on the user. This can be done by using the Files and the Notes menus in the script administration panel. Under the Files section you can upload specific files and set which users will see these files. The Notes section works in a similar way. You can create a piece of text and set which users it will be visible for.
The pages has to be .php pages, the script can only protect .php pages and it cannot work with CMSs. If you use some .CMS or template to manage your website pages you might not be able to use the Member Login script. There is a piece of .php code that you have to copy/paste into the page source code, on the very first line of the file, before any other page content.
I want to but this script but I want it to have two more option from single or multiple answers options. These are the extra to be added;
1.type in- where a voter can type in the answers
2 choose from the listed e.g. given a range from 1 to 5 to measure satisfaction there a user have a choice of selecting any number
Please note that this option is similar to single answer option, the difference in the design of an interface
1. Do you need an answer Other and after this answer to have a text field, where the user will clarify his answer? If you have any other idea, please provide an example here.
2. Do you mean that you need a rate option for each one of the poll answers? Or you will use this option only if you have one answer only.
Would you please check Star Rating Script here:
And let us know will it work for you?
However, just note that the scripts are standalone products and you will be able to use them together only after custom change.
For 5 hosted restaurant booking scripts. Do we have to pay the $49 one off fee for each hosted booking script? I know we'll need to pay the annual fee for each one.
Also does your One Admin work for multiple hosted scripts?
In order you need 5 hosted restaurant booking scripts - you have to order one script licence and to pay for 5 hosting services.
So you have to pay 1x $49 for the script licence and 5x $49 for hosting service. The total price will be $294
The One Admin option can be set for all your installations.