Our Store Locator Script was modified not only to show the shops participating but to manage the visitor’s journey.
1) Stores management - There are two website admin levels. Master admins can manage all system contents and settings, while Regular admins can manage only stores of a category they are assigned to. Regular admins can also create sub-categories. Both can create new stores.
- Stores are grouped by categories and subcategories.
- Store owners can log in to their accounts and manage their profiles. They can also record shop visits, review a list of all visitors or visits by date.
- Store profile information is customized in accordance with the client requirements.
2) Visitors management - We have added a new user role to the Store Locator system - Visitors. With the additions specified below website admins and shop owners can manage the process of shop hop participation.
- Hoppers can self-register.
- Website admins and shop owners can also register new hoppers and give them an access to the system.
- Website admins and shop owners can mark all store visits made by a hopper.
- Visitors can review a list of all shops and a record of their visits.
- An automatically generated record number authenticates a shop visit by a hopper - a kind of unique electronic sign.
- Automated email confirmations added.
3) Invoice Manager integration
4) Separate system front-end integration codes for categories and visitor registration form, so they can be embedded into different web pages or websites.