We are ready with the next minor update of Post Comment Script. Version 5.1 offers many new features and enhanced user experience for all people with opinion. Here is a quick list of some of the most recent tweaks:
- Responsive layout with 10 color themes - PHP Comment Script admins have a wide choice of color schemes which can blend into any website.
- Improved back-end UI - Our dev team has dressed up and rearranged the administrative panel, too, in order to provide a smoother backend management.
- XML/CSV Export Feed for comments - Post Comment Script admins can export comments to any given page using two formats - XML and CSV.
- Latest framework & plug-ins - We have updated our PHP Comment Script to the newest PHPJabbers Framework.
- Banned words option added to prevent comments with unwanted content from posting.
- Different file types upload - Authors can now upload any type of files. Admins can review all file extensions in the Options page.
- Email notifications - As soon as a new comment has been posted or another event has occurred, script users and authors can receive email notifications. You can configure the users and the emails they receive from Options.
If you want to see more, jump to the Post Comment Script demo!
Should you have any questions or customization requests, feel free to contact us!
Thank you for reading and sharing this post by using the quick buttons below!