- Colection of 65 PHP scripts for $4.29 each
The next minor update to our Car Rental Script has just been released. A series of visual and functional improvements have been made in order to enhance the overall usability and efficiency of PHPJabber’s car rental system. Let’s go through them all together so you can see what’s new:
- 10 different color themes - Depending on your website’s branding, you can pick your color scheme and change it anytime.
- NEW Bootstrap layout - We have refined the front-end design in order to give it fresher and more stylish looks.
- Cross-domain support - Now you can install the car rental software on domain A and use it on domain B.
- Latest language plugin - First introduced in our Hotel Booking Script, the pjLocale update has affected the language settings on Car Rental Script, too.
- Two types of Extras - You can define and mark extras as countable (multi) and not countable (single).
- Default & Custom working time – Users can specify default and custom working time for each office location. Reservations will not be possible while the office is closed.
- Email notifications sent to office email - You can mark the emails to which the car rental system will send notifications straight from the “Office Locations” menu. To select the notification types sent by default, go the Settings / Notifications.
Users who have already purchased and are currently using Car Rental Script 2.0 or older versions, can upgrade for FREE. Just contact us!
All other interested parties can check out our updated demo and test all front-end and back-end functionalities.
Thank you for reading and sharing! Please, use the click “social” buttons below.