A couple of days ago we've launched the next major upgrade of our Availability Calendar. This is one of the very first PHP scripts we built at the time we started PHPJabbers.com. Now, almost 10 years later we are happy to announce the new 5.0 version!
Check what's fresh on Availability Calendar 5.0:
- Latest framework supported - well-known benefits: MVC code, One admiN, secure and scalable code, built-in backup, high performance, auto script installer
- Multi calendar support - you can create as many calendars as you need
- Multi user support - you can create different users and assign calendars to them. These users can manage their own calendars.
- Easy translation and multi-language support - via the administration page you can change the languages
- Different responsive layouts of all calendar views (1, 3, 6, 12 months)
With the new Availability Calendar script we had to discontinue the support of our Multi User Availability Calendar. So if you have a previous version of any of these two scripts, you can obtain the latest release with 50% discount. Just contact us!
If you like the new Availability Calendar 5.0, please share and give us some 'likes'! Feel free to share your comments and ideas, too! Thank you!