PHPJABBERS WEBMASTER COMMUNITY AGREEMENT
PHPjabbers.com makes it easy for you to connect with people sharing similar interests. PHPjabbers Webmaster Community is an online community for web developers, web designers and anyone interested in web development and programming.
You are encouraged to take an active role in the webmaster community and get involved with the community by adding your comments to tutorials, code snippets, participating in the Webmaster Forum or suggesting an useful idea. We even encourage you to publish your own tutorials and code snippets, suggest products and scripts for inclusion in our script library.
You can interact with other members or visitors by:
- Placing your own tutorial for publication.
- Replying to a question in the Webmaster Community Forum.
- Helping other members by posting a comment in the resource section.
- Suggesting interesting web idea or product for inclusion in our script library.
While we welcome and encourage you to share your knowledge and interact with people in our community, there are a few guidelines and rules you should obey when participating in the community.
1. Do not post any information which includes
1. 1(a) defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person or StivaSoft; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
1. 2. illegal submission or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
1. 3. infringements or violations of any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
1. 4. commercial, business-related or advertising materials or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
1.5. a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Site or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Site; or
1.6. (a) antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
2. You must respect the opinions of others and don't take disagreement personally.
3. Be nice and constructive, no mordant and quarrelsome.
4. Don't publish anything you don't stand by. You are responsible and accountable for what you post on the Site.
5. If you post an item you must be prepared for others to comment on it.
6. Post useful tutorials and try help others with your comments.
7. Please post relevant content.
8. Do not use PROXY or any other technique that is intended to hide your IP address or any other information that identify you.
9. Do not submit the same item multiple times or it will be removed.
10. Use your own judgment when reading the recommendations and comments of others. Just because a member recommends something does not mean it is endorsed by phpjabbers.com
11. The owners and editors of phpjabbers.com are not responsible or liable for anything posted on the Ste. By joining the Community and posting material, members accept responsibility for the material they post.
12. By submitting any material, you give us permission to publish it on our website.
13. If you find something on the Site you think should not be there, let us know IMMEDIATELY using the Contact us page. You may receive extra bonus points in relation with PHPjabbers Webmaster Community Reward Program.
14. We reserve the right to remove any materials and content posted on our website by users under our own consideration and at any time and any reason.
15. By posting any content to the Site you agree to abide by all these rules.
CREATING MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
Creating Membership Account is a voluntarily but not obligatory for user to participate in PHPjabbers Webmaster Community.
Your Membership Account will permit you to log in to PHPjabbers.com to manage your post and comments, make use of our free Resource Sections, participate in PHPjabbers Webmaster Community Reward Program and to manage other details involving your participation in the Community.
Please note that PHPjabbers Webmaster Community account is different than your StivaSoft Support Account. You must log in your StivaSoft Support Account in order to send tickets and request support.
You agree to maintain only one Membership Account in relation to your use of the PHPjabbers Webmaster Community.
All members of the PHPjabbers Webmaster Community must be 18 years of age or older. By creating a Membership Account, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and you can form legally binding agreements under applicable law.
USE OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
You agree that you will only use your Membership Account for the purposes of using the PHPjabbers Webmaster Community and for no other purpose. You are bound to the rules and the guidance specified herein.
SUSPENDING YOUR PARTICIPATION
StivaSoft may suspend your Membership Account and/or your use of the PHPjabbers Webmaster Community at any time, with or without notice to you, and for any reason in its sole and absolute discretion if we consider that you have breached any of your obligations under this Agreement.
We've emailed your password. Check you email box.
To complete your registration, please check your mailbox for further instructions.